These are the black and white stickers to apply to CDs or DVDs when the content is of an adult nature. Whilst there is no obligation to include these stickers and it is a voluntary scheme, it is recommended by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI) and Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) that these stickers are applied when the following contents are on the CD/DVDs:
- strong or coarse language;
- depictions of, or references to, violence or physical or mental abuse;
- references to or images of sexualised behaviour;
- racist, homophobic, misogynistic or other discriminatory language or behaviour; or
- dangerous or criminal behaviour (including references to or images of illegal drug use and/or the misuse of alcohol, tobacco and/or other substances) depicted in such a way that glamorises such behaviour or that may encourage imitation, and which may be considered by a significant number of consumers to be offensive or unsuitable for children (the “Criteria”).
These stickers measure 24mm x 18mm and have subtle rounded corners. They are supplied on rolls of up to 1000 stickers (1000 stickers is a full roll) and use a removable adhesive so that they can easily be removed from the packaging without tearing, leaving glue marks or damaging the appearance of the packaging if the customer then wishes.
These Parental Advisory Explicit Content stickers can be applied to plastic jewel cases, DVD cases, cassette cases, card packaging or cellophane wraps.
The price is per individual label.
£0.05+VAT (Code: PARENSTICK)